SampraSoft carves your path towards modern IT by empowering you to create a platform-centric architecture. Our DevOps Automation Specialists allow easy managing of cloud-native and traditional workloads while ensuring seamless application development and delivery.
We know that every organization has different challenges, but we also know that everyone wants to win. We tailor our services to your unique needs with continuous support in your journey. We release automation services is focused on ensuring reliable deployments and release time reduction from hours to minutes with a minimum of 25% reduction in time.
Improved customer satisfaction rates propel top-performing companies to adopt DevOps, and we want you to be next. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Current state assessment
- Roadmap and future state
- Strategy, design, and implementation
- Effective DevOps toolsets that help you achieve CI/CD
- Alert and security automation
- Collaboration tools and team integration
- DevOps advisory services for your whole team
- Ongoing performance optimization
Our DEVOPS key offerings include:
- DevOps assessment & strategy: Our experienced team will analyze your current DevOps environment and processes, providing you with an executive summary report which includes a high-level roadmap for recommended improvements.
- DevOps bundle: This bundled stack is for organizations looking to revamp their existing DevOps processes and toolsets. We will deploy a set of virtual images of your existing servers to AWS, Azure, GCP, or private cloud. Then we’ll use a selection of the best industry tools to refine your existing processes, and we’ll provide thorough training. Our mission is to create a reliable and capable base for your DevOps platform, fully managed by our team, with streamlined support and maintenance.
- DEVOPS Consulting: We have tons of experience with Azure and AWS implementations, which means we can use DevOps methodologies to help you with yours — because the faster and more efficiently you can get up and running with Azure or AWS, the faster you can see the benefits.
Our partnership with Azure and AWS and our certified consultants enable us to help you measurably achieve your business goals faster.
Benefits of DEVOPS
- Eliminate Obsolescence : Stemming from the success of the agile development framework, DevOps is the next step away from monolithic software design. This is critical given the uncertain and ever-changing technology environment. Previously, it was the norm to have software developed only for it to become obsolete within a few years. DevOps practically eliminates obsolescence through shorter deployments and increased reliability.
- Reduce Failure Rates: The quality and reliability of any service depend on its availability in the absence of error, or mean time between failures (MTBF) and how long it takes to restore it to an error-free state, or mean time to repair (MTTR). The collaborative nature of DevOps is such that faster feedback loops and deployment times greatly reduce failure rates while solving any problems that do arise much faster than was previously possible.
- Empower Collaboration: DevOps blurs the line between development and operations teams to help ensure that the result is what end users expect. As such, it’s a complete, end-to-end process in which stakeholders have complete visibility into the development, integration and ongoing maintenance of a software product. As a collaborative effort, it helps people learn new skills while breaking down communication silos.
- Increase Satisfaction: With the conventional (and increasingly outmoded) approach to development, tasks are relegated to different teams. This ultimately translates into poor communications which, in turn, leads to software products that your employees or customers are less likely to enjoy using. Furthermore, DevOps empowers personal development while improving the end-user experience, both of which mean greater satisfaction.
- Stabilize Operating Environments: In a traditional software-development environment, there’s often a fear that releasing new features will come at the cost of decreased stability. DevOps seeks to address these concerns by getting everyone involved in the process with a shared code base and continuous integration, among other factors. Combined with real-time data and automation technology, any challenges that do arise tend to far less complex.